Sunday, March 1, 2015

Margy Meanders over to Powell River Daily News


Thanks to Citizen Journalist over at Powell River Daily News for inviting me to be a "guest columnist" today. Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? Guest columnist. Almost like I'm a journalist myself. The post is called Circumnavigating Goat Island and you can see it by clicking here.

Looking towards Second Narrows with Goat Island on the left.

The post was based on another of the same title at my off-the-grid Powell River Books Blog. Thanks Citizen Journalist for the opportunity.

If you would like to know more about my hometown Powell River, British Columbia, here are a few links.
If you have any questions, leave a comment or use the email link in my profile to send me a message. -- Margy

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful articles - what a treat to be guest Columnist. I love ready all of your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn. I love yours too, especially your book "Are We Walking to Alaska?" - Margy

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome. - Margy